Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to Stephne Runciman with the following information in writing for further detail:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit her to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Regal Barn’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that under the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements your notice may not be valid.
Regalbarn.com Copyright Information
Regalbarn.com currently utilises copyrighted materials such as graphics, text and music from its own studio and from other public domain entities which are listed below. We take full precaution to avoid any kind of copyright infringements. To report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy complaints or any issues related to copyright infringement, send us an email.
Credits & Acknowledgments
|Public Domain Photos and Images|
|Public Domain Images|